Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How do I impress for my second job interview, so that I can get the job?

I was offered a second job interview for a sales job at a local theme park (Knott's) and my first interview wasn't the best...i apparently appeared super nervous and as a result my answers to the interviewers questions were not a great representation of my work ethic. My interviewer said that I need to be more confident, make eye contact, etc. So what I'm asking is if you could give me tips and also some sample questions and answers of what the interviewer would like to hear. Thank You!

A Guide to Preparing For Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
How well you can speak unrehearsed in public is a key in the sales field. If you can't do that, fine another field. Key is to know the subject.

Five Powerful Body Language Tips to Ace Your Next Job Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment