Sunday, September 18, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How to dress for a job interview?

I need to buy clothes for a job interview, but I don't know exactly what to get. It is for a position in a research lab. I want to know what kind of suit to get, and also which dress shoes, socks, dress shirt, and tie.

Also, can you recommend me a briefcase (one that is leather and has a strap) and a portfolio (that I can keep my notebook and pen in)? I'm looking for something affordable.

I'd also like to know which color and design to get for all these things, and where I can find them.

Thanks.

The Top 5 Tips to Mastering a Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Hi! You need to dress business "professional" for an interview. Use this article as a reference:

How to Dress Business Professional – For Men
www.ehow.com/how_5321969_dress-bu…

You can purchase a leather-like folder to put your notebook and pen in from an office supplies store - you don't necessarily need a brief case. Black is a safe choice for a color.

Can I Really Get That Job? - How To Survive a Job Interview - Part 1


  • o o o too much thinkin in a wrong direction u r goin for interview not in fashion show
    yes u need good dressing according to ur weather and job relative but not briefcase as u dont need to show alot of thing from ur protfolio and briefcase
    dont buy briefcase and protfolio just perpare for ur interview question as u r not goin for exective job so u need to wear dress pant and shirt (if u r in 18 to 22 then u can wear jeans and shirt) with tie and if its not hot wether then u can wear coat
    not jacket only coat
    good luck for u interview
    black pant with any color shirt if u want to see u can have blue pant with white or navy blue or shy blue shirt
    match ur coat with ur pant
    and black shoes goes with it and black socks,
    good luck
    if u like my answer please select it for the best answer

No comments:

Post a Comment