Monday, January 9, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Job Interview. How do I know who he is?

I have a job interview tomorrow. I am meeting this man at a local coffee shop. When I get there, How will I know who he is?

Tips For a Successful Job Interview and Land on Your Ideal Job



Recommended Answer:
Get there early and get a table to yourself mMake sure the table is not hidden.

Have a folder with your CV on the table so that you can see its a CV.

Then make it obvious that you are watching everyone coming in who is by them self.

He will come in and will be looking around so then its up to you to ask "are you ....."

I know its obvious but that s how I do it

Four Job Interview Tips - Prepare to Excel


  • This rings alarm bells, be 100% certain the company exists and the man works for it before you attend, if asked what you want to drink go for something in a sealed container, also research where your workplace will be and let people know where you're going!

  • You should email the man and ask him to wear a certain color or do a certain hand motion( wave etc)
    this way you'll be able to distinguish him from the rest.

  • Well you will be looking for a man sitting on his own so that gives you a starting point. If there are several then the best way of finding out is asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment