Monday, January 9, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What are some job interview questions I should expect?

I'm applying to a fast food restaurant and if i get a interview i want to be prepared for it and the questions ill be asked. For example what would be the ideal answer to a questions like "why did you decide to seek a position with this company?" Or any other questions that might be asked, would be a big help_thank you :)

Will You Be Ready For Your Next Job Interview?



Recommended Answer:
I had one at coles, and I got the job. I answered the "why did you want a job at coles" question with: I have never had a job before and I am looking for a challenge and a way to achieve new goals. Explain how you think the company is a trusted one with reputation and recognition. Say you want to challenge yourself. I did, and they looked impressed. Coles is awsome, apply there.

5 Simple Rules for A Great Job Interview


  • For fast food, you'll likely be asked:

    Do you have reliable transportation?
    Are you willing to work evenings and weekends?
    Are you able to come in if called unexpectedly on your day off?
    How are you at following procedures and directions?
    Do you have any experience in this business?
    Do you have activities that we will have to schedule around for you?

  • they always ask: tell me about yourself

    i always come Ready with 3 sentences
    1. about the past- what i did' my last job or college
    2. about what i'm now
    3. about what i wish to do in the future

  • what is your career plan?
    what kind of professional quality you should have for this position?

No comments:

Post a Comment