Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Job interview question? what can you bring to our company? (I get stuck)?

I always freeze at this question arrgh.
I have a job interview at subway restaurant tomorrow. if they ask this what do I say?

Do You Make Any of These Top 5 Job Interview Mistakes?



Recommended Answer:
All customer service jobs (like Subway) want to hear is:

- I'm a team player and I work well with others
- I'm a very enthusiastic person and will always be courteous to customers
- I'm always on time and ready to work

You're Not Alone If You Hate Going To Job Interviews


  • Tell them that you can bring years of experience of sandwich making with you. Ever since your mother died when you were 6, you had to make sandwiches for your father and three brothers. You didn't resent this additional role, you came to embrace it. It has become your goal to someday make sandwiches for even more people, and that you would be eternally grateful if given this opportunity.

  • A strong commitment to the job, willingness to learn and adapt to company changes, and youthful vigor.

    You're young.
    They won't expect much...

  • wow, subway. make sure to wear heels. you tell them that you work hard and honest and are able to bring ne ideas to do thing better

  • Enthusiasm, an outgoing bubbly personality with a bright smile and a high level of customer satisfaction ... and as long as that's not too much BS that exactly the type of person they'll be looking for

  • company success through hardwork, innovation, loyalty, customer satisfaction, etc.

  • Very hard working. A people person and would give the customers what they want. Just make crap up, that's what I do at job interviews.

  • Professionalism and a great work ethic.

  • I always answer that one with, "More sexy than all the other employees combined."

  • da kindest buddha yo! i gots da hokkups!

  • new ideas and great customer service.

  • great attitude, good communication skills, willingness to learn new things....

  • Just say: "I am a woman. I was born to make sandwiches."

  • I'm friendly, hard working and eager to meet your customers' needs.

  • i can make great sammiches

  • just tell them how much you love foot longs...

    whos thinking dirty things?

No comments:

Post a Comment