Thursday, September 1, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How do you write a letter after a job interview?

I had a job interview last week at the bank, I personally thought I did a good job on assessment but the interview I kind of worried about since there are too many applicants in one possition.

Can anyone give me at least two or therr sentences to say thank you to the interviewer who interviewed me last week. I sure di appreciate a lot. Thanks in advance.

How to Follow Up After a Job Interview: Recommendations on What to Say After an Interview



Recommended Answer:
First use spell check to make sure that you do not have any spelling errors in the letter. If you do you have wasted your time sending the note.

I prefer to receive a hand written note. I usually skim it so the content can be minimal. Make sure that the note card is professional looking. A monogram is most appropriate. No cute pets, cartoons, etc.

The note should be something along the lines of

Dear Mrs. Jones,

Thank you for taking the time to consider me for the position of bank teller. I am interested in a the position with your bank name and look forward to hearing from you soon.

I found during the interview that your position would be a good fit for me because of my organzational skills and ability to smile broadly when approached by strangers.

Once again, thank you for interviewing me.
Sincerely,
Sally Field

Job Interview Techniques - How to Crack the Interview Code


  • Dear X,

    It was a pleasure meeting you. Having spoken with you and witnessed your passion for the company, I am confident that this is the right place for me. Thank you for taking the time to see me.

    Sincerely,
    X

No comments:

Post a Comment