Thursday, September 1, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to wear to a job interview in a kennel?

I got called for a job interview where they will be showing me around the kennel and seeing if the job fits me.
I'm not sure what to wear because I don't want to be too formal going into a kennel and making it seem like a bad fit.
Any advice please?

How to Succeed at Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
It's always better to be overdressed than under-dressed. If you don't know that company culture, then it is better to be on the safe side, plus it shows that you respect the person you will be interviewing you. Good luck.

Job Interview Feedback - Rare and Priceless


  • nice khaki pants or maybe even jeans, tucked in collared shirt.

  • were jeans and a striped shirt. is this what you would were church. is it not overly fancy but not to ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment