Saturday, September 10, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Is it normal to be nervous on a job interview?

Has anyone ever been so very nervous on a job interview that you couldn't even properly answer the questions! And then you wasn't offered the job and you know that it's because you were so nervous!

Improve Your Job Interview Skills to Get Your Dream Job



Recommended Answer:
An intelliegent interviewer can tell and assumes most will be nervous. It is all in how you handle that nervousness that will tell them what they need to know. If I interview a prospective sales person and they appear nervous to me I will determine if they can overcome this before they represent the company so it is an issue. If I am interviewing for a warehouse guy I could care less but if someone makes me uncomfortable I will probably round file the application.

Job Interview Basics - How to Sell Yourself


  • Just tell the interviewer up front that you do tend to get nervous, and that it may affect how you sound or act. He or she will try to comfort you and will look past the nervousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment