Friday, September 9, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I expect during the phone test portion of my job interview?

I have a job interview coming up for a large national insurance agency. I was informed that I am going to be tested on my phone skills for at least a half an hour during the interview; my interviewer is going to pretend to be a customer and I am going to be the customer service rep.

I have never worked in the insurance industry before and I have no idea what kind of questions the "customer" is going to ask me. Has anybody been through this process before, and if so, what kind of questions were you asked?

Job Interviews - Preparing and Getting Yourself Ready



Recommended Answer:
phone sex for sure
better practice

Job Interviewing Techniques - 8 Steps for Successful Interviews


  • in answering the phone interview, be sure that you are in a quiet room and maintain the tone of your voice.answer articulately and clearly. avoid coughing or making unnecessary sounds. answer the question in complete sentence. avoid using single-word sentence (like Yes, No, OK and Alright)you can say Yes,we will be open on weekends) Know something about the company and its background . Try knowing the job description of the position you are aiming at. You can try this site for more help and info about job description. Just search bestjobdescriptions on the net. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment