Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How can I answer to a principal asking me (a job interview) "What would I see if I walked into your classroom?

This was a job interview question asked of me and I didn't know how to answer that since I had so many hypothetical situations running through my head.

Take a Look at Some Useful Job Interview Tips



Recommended Answer:
Tell the principal it depends on the situation:

If it's whole group instruction, ideally he or she would see the students in their seats listening attentively while you're discussing the topic, raising their hands to join the discussion when called for.

If it's small group instruction, he/she would see you working with your small group while the other students worked quietly on independent seat work.

If it's independent seat work, he/she would see the students working quietly while you walk through the classroom helping when necessary and checking for comprehension.

Sample Answers to the 10 Leading Job Interview Questions


  • A devoted teacher trying to teach future Leaders of the country.

  • Students engaged in learning.

    It is simple and the best case scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment