Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview, should I type a different cover letter with me or bring the same one they have?

I have a job interview and the person on the phone told me to bring some examples of past work (which I have) and my resume (which I am doing). Should I also bring a cover letter? If so should I bring the one I already sent to them or retype a cover letter, or maybe just change the date?

Job Interview Tips - First Impressions Count and Appearance Is a Big Part of the Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Hello,
You can checkout www.livebusinessdirect.co.uk/2010… which has a video advice on writting thank you letters after a job interview.

Job Interviewing Skills: Making The Small Differences Count!


  • As you have already sent a cover letter, there would be no point in taking a different one.

    I would take a copy of everything you have sent them so far. Then you can refer to those docs if necessary, and also refresh the interviewer's memory if they don't have all your docs at hand, or have possibly misplaced them.

    No need for a second cover letter.

    For FREE Top 10 job cover letter writing tips FREE go to:

    www.britmark.com

  • Your cover letter is the most important document to represent you. You can write one in 3 minutes. You can find more information here.

  • They didn't ask for a cover letter & as they already have one why would you do another? Just take along what they asked you to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment