Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What do you wear for a job interview at a casual barbeque restaurant?

I have an interview at Spring Creek Barbeque tomorrow and I have no idea what to wear! (Their uniforms are polos and jeans) And do I bring anything to the interview? Any tips? (I'm 16 and this is my first job interview) I've already spoken to the managers and had a "mini interview"....

How to Handle Skilled Job Interviewers & Behavioral Interview Questions



Recommended Answer:
black pants and a nice shirt

bring a purse with whatever you think could potentially be useful. But usually interviews don't require anything

good luck!!

The CAR Method Is An Effective Job Interview Technique


  • My usual interview outfit was black dress pants, low black heels, and a nice blouse or classy sweater. With minimal jewelry. My hair always goes up and I wear minimal makeup. It shows that I understand what's not allowed in the working environment, but I dress up a bit for the formality of the interview.

  • No jeans, dress pants and a nice shirt.

    Make sure you bring a pen

  • tank top and shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment