Sunday, September 4, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I bring to my job interview?

I'm a 16 year old girl and I have my first job interview on monday. The interview is at Brunswick Zone for the position of Party Host. I was wondering what I should bring? I do not have a resume, and I am not required one due to my age. But should I bring a reference page, ID, etc? Please let me know. Also any advice for my first interview will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Job Interview Secret - A Positive Closing in the Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Bring proper ID and maybe even social security card and a pen.

Don't forget the positive attitude :)

Job Interview Marathon: Win the Race!


  • For an interview like this, you won't need much. I would bring a pad of paper and something to write with. Jot down a few questions you have about the position. It will help you to come across as professional, engaged and well prepared.

    You might want to bring proper ID, Social Security card or passport. With a job like this, it's possible they may decide to hire you then and there and you could begin some of the paperwork.

    Good luck!

  • You do not need your ID or social security card until you're actually hired. Just bring a list of references if you want and a smile

No comments:

Post a Comment