Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Girls what should i wear to my job interview?

I have a job interview on Tuesday it's my 2nd one. The first interview was fast food. This is for Tropical Smoothie Cafe.When i called they actually told me to be professional and now I'm thinking should i do a skirt or black pants (not jeans) and I'm stuck on the top as i don't really do anything fancy. =| and for shoes my flatts are too big and i don't have heals should i wear white nikes or am i going to have to go to walmart?

3 Simple Steps for Axing Job Interview Anxiety



Recommended Answer:
Just find a nice blouse to wear. I'd wear black pants and one of those button down shirts. That always works. As for shoes I'm sure you could find some cheap nice ones at walmart to wear.

4 Tips For Having the Most Success With Your Job Interview


  • Many peeps get stuck when they are attempting to decide what to wear at an interview. Personally I'm from the old school, I am of the opinion that formal wear is never incorrect; you can get some tips and tricks from the resource in the box below, they also have loads of stuff on job seeking.

No comments:

Post a Comment