Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to wear for my job interview?

I am really frustrated about what to wear for my job interview, it is for an animal hospital as a receptionist.... I need someone that has been in this position to answer because I know I can't look all business look but not to casual.. I already got the a really nice shirt(kind of professional look) but bottoms and feet =O i'm just stuck I really wanted to wear jeans they are not ripped or anything and they are not to tight but I know usually jeans are not ok.

Job Interview Do's and Don'ts



Recommended Answer:
No, jeans are not OK, not for a receptionist at an animal hospital.

You can't go wrong with a suit that fits well, but if you don't own a suit, you're going to want to make sure you wear either dress pants or a skirt in a neutral solid (black, gray, navy blue, preferably). If you wear a skirt, make sure it's not too short (needs to cover the thighs when you sit). Wear closed-toe, conservative heels in a neutral (probably black.) I wouldn't worry about hosiery. Make sure your clothes are pressed and that your shoes are clean/polished.

The Inevitable Job Interview Question: "Why Did You Leave (Are Planning To Leave) Your Last Position


  • Wear something nice, thats shows that you can work hard, and you are a normal person with an ordinary life. If you dont want jeans dont, But if you do, make sure their darkblack, Honestly I've seen many of My family go for job interviews

    DONT WEAR DISTRESSED JEANS.Good Luck.

  • Clothes, preferably a shirt, shoes, pants, and if the boss is a guy no underwear at all. Good luck! :D

  • Wear the most professional clothes you have.

    No jeans.

    Good luck with your interview.

  • not nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment