Saturday, October 22, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Should I mention this during a job interview or not?

Tomorrow I have two job interviews, an hour or two apart. My friend said it might make the second interview (which is my first choice) more likely to hire me if I mention during the interview that I just had an interview before that. Kind of like how people don't want something until someone else has it. Do you think this is true? Should I mention that I just had an interview?

Job Interview Answers - 5 Of The Most Common Questions Demystified



Recommended Answer:
No, not unless you have some special skill/talent and are a highly sought after employee. If you are, yes, then let them know you are in demand and they better make an offer.

If you are not, don't bring it up. The interviewer might feel you are trying to intimidate them, and it comes off as a bad trait in a job interview.

The Ten Secrets For a Great Job Interview


  • No unless directly asked.

  • No. employers could care less if you have had other interviews. All we care about is hiring the best person for the job.

  • no don't mention it

No comments:

Post a Comment