Saturday, October 29, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Anxiety, lack of confidence and job interview?

I have been a trainer for 4 years, but I stopped around 2008 and I'm currently working as a clerk now. I'm planning to apply for a trainer position again but I'm having doubts if I still have the confidence to do so. Just thinking of the job interview already is giving me too much stress and anxiety. Is there a way to get a hold of myself?

What to Do Before, During and After a Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
I get interview anxiety, too. I think the best solution is to reflect on your past training experience. What did you do well? What are you most proud of in that position? How did you overcome a difficult situation?

I find it easier to practice my answers to common interview questions. Don't wait to cram the night before, start thinking about it now.

If you were a trainer for years before, you can do it again!

Special Job Interview Considerations


  • take a cold shower. then when you dry off, tell yourself you are awesome. do it when looking in mirror. if you do not believe yourself, take another cold shower. if it doesnt work, after a few cold showers you will believe yourself by being able to withstand all of that

    shrinkage is horrible. if you are a woman, well....i like hard nipples.either way, try doing something you are good at to build confidence. fake it to you make it yo

No comments:

Post a Comment