Sunday, October 23, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Tommorow is my first job interview ever, suggestions?

I want to get this job what are some good things to know, I've never been through a job interview before.

Tips For a Successful Job Interview and Land on Your Ideal Job



Recommended Answer:
First off never lie while in an interview, it will come to hunt you during the interview. make good i contact, dont speek to fast just relax. AND ALWAYS SMILE!! I hope you get the job dude

A Job Interview Without Cold Sweats


  • I conduct interviews very often. The best advice I can give you is to be proud of yourself but not too proud. Dress professionally and thank them for the interview. Sit up straight and make eye contact. Don't wear any overwhelming perfume or cologne. Good luck.

  • Preparation is the key to mastering a job interview. Plan ahead, organize your thoughts and materials.

    Good luck tomorrow! :-)

  • Wear pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment