Monday, October 31, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Can I wear a nice sweater to my job interview?

I have a interview for a nursing internship and I don't really want to go out and buy more clothes. Do you think it would be alright if I wore gray slacks and a nice red sweater for my job interview, or do I have to go shopping? lol

Discrimination Against Women at Job Interviews and How You Can Prevent It



Recommended Answer:
I would wear the gray slacks with a white or blue button front shirt and a black jacket. This would be a business look and show the interviewer that you are treating the interview with seriousness and respect. Good luck!! ; )

Why Should I Hire You? Job Interview Question and Answers


  • your outfit is ok so i think you should go shopping for a job interview outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment