Saturday, October 29, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Job Interview: "What would you consider to be your greatest weakness?"?

What would you say in a job interview when the potential employer asks, "What would you consider to be your greatest weakness?"

Mistakes to Avoid When Answering Tricky Job Interview Questions



Recommended Answer:
ok... so the question is basically loaded. you should never say "I don't have any" it's like saying "I have no humility". I would say "do you mean what am I trying to improve?" "well I noticed I am sometimes too hard on myself" or "I am trying to improve my listening skills. I want to be a better listener" whatever... "greatest weakness" is a question to test your ability to self analyze.

The 11 Cardinal Mistakes of Job Interviews


  • I agree with laurie

    I would add, it is helpful for any answer to this question be your lack of control of your desire to work hard, uncontrollable desire for the company to succeed which means you succeed, and etc.. in your words about your character..

  • i would say fear of letting the company or whatever job i'm applying for down.. which i won't btw.....
    or will I??? *wink*
    lol xD

  • "That I don't ever want to work somewhere where they still ask this pointless question during an interview."

  • Say youre a perfectionist :D :D :D
    amazing isnt it

No comments:

Post a Comment