Monday, October 31, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should i wear to my Pizza Hut job interview? ?

i am 16 years old and on thursday i have a job interview with the manager at pizza hut.. Ive never had a job or had to do an interview so i dont really know what would be appropriate to wear.

Job Interviews - 10 Cardinal Sins



Recommended Answer:
I got a job at Pizza Hut when I was 17. I can't recall what I wore to the interview - but I went to the interview after school. I can assure you that I did NOT wear jeans or clothing with holes in them or that had vulgar things on them. Do not go to the interview looking like you're homeless. It is important to look put together - think about what you might wear if you were meeting the parents of your current "crush" for the first time. I am female and I would wear either a skirt and nice sweater or blouse and some nice jewelry. If you're a male, then wear khaki pants and a button down shirt and make sure your clothing isn't wrinkled. Oh - and make sure your fingernails aren't dirty - that's a turn off and looks like you don't take care of your personal hygiene. Good luck to you.

10 Job Interview Tips That Will Help You Make a Good Impression


  • Don't over dress. Dress like how they dress on the job. If the employees are wearing a polo shirt and jeans, then thats what you wear.

    Don't make yourself look over or under qualified. If you show up in your sunday best for a pizza hut interview, I guarantee they will laugh at you after you leave.

  • Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I was raised to always wear at least a necktie to an interview, even driving for Pizza Hut. My son did for a supermarket job, and yes he got it. If you don't have a tie, don't sweat it, but wear the best you got.

  • Your gender would help but, always dress for success. Male, slacks and a button down shirt. Female, skirt and nice blouse. No sandals, avoid sneakers if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment