Friday, October 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I need something that I can wear to a funeral AND a job interview?

I'm short on cash and I have a job interview and a funeral I need outfits for. Is it possible to get one outfit that I can wear to both? & I literally have no dressy clothing at all (sold everything at Plato's Closet). Please help quick! Thanks! =]

Keys to Successful Employment - Professional Job Interview Tips



Recommended Answer:
I'd recommend a charcoal gray or dark navy blue skirt suit. Stay away from loud patterns like bold pinstripes or plaids. I'd also say a white, gray, or powder blue blouse would be good; they're basic pieces and will work for many ocassions. Also, the reason I said a skirt suit is because it is professional, but a pants suit may say "business" a little too strongly for a funeral.

As for where to get them, check out any department store (Macys, Penneys, Kohls, etc) or specialty store (Express, The Limited, etc.).

Job Interview Process 101 for First Time Job Seekers


    No comments:

    Post a Comment