Sunday, October 30, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to job interview?

I have my first job interview tomorrow at Chick-Fil-A and I have a few questions. What would be appropriate attire? I was thinking a black pencil skirt with white tunic tucked in, silver heels and a cardigan. Would that work? Also, what are some tips when it comes to the interview...what would impress YOU if you were interviewing me?

The Importance of the Job Interview in Canada



Recommended Answer:
Red. It attracts attention. Not always sexually, but in interest. Always, Always, Always wear a smile.

Try to look professional. Like how you mentioned.

When the interview has finished. Write a thank you note to send to the interviewer. Thank them for their time. It will make them consider you more than the others if you say, "Hey, look at me! I really care!" Ha ha. Good luuuuuuck!

Discover Job Interview Preparation Tips That Will Make Your Upcoming Interview a Breeze!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment