Friday, October 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Do the hospitals in India accommodate online job interview?

One of the Hospital in Chennai India where I applied online has called me and ask me to come there with a tourist visa for the job interview as a staff nurse. And if I will pass the interview, and will be qualified for the job, they will give me the necessary documents for the processing of my work visa and permit here in the Philippines. So, I have to go back to the Philippines to process my work permit and visa here in the Philippines

Which of These Job Interview Problems Would You Like to End?



Recommended Answer:
The answer is no they do not.

Its not just India that do not do online job interviews, no one I know off in the world does them. Potential employers want to meet you face to face.

So if you really want the job, I am afraid you will have to travel to India.

5 Simple Rules for A Great Job Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment