Sunday, October 30, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I am having my first job interview in a few days, any tips?

I am having my first job interview at Qdoba Mexican grill, are there any things I should be sure to say or not to say? Any thing at all else that could help me would be greatly apperciated :)

Countdown to Job Interview? Know What to Expect and Launch Your New Career



Recommended Answer:
Never do this:
criticize any former employer
If they ask if you have any questions dont say no...you want to ask questions!!!
Dont use slang words
dont ask how much the job pays
dont ask any questions that you should already know about the place/job (research)

Do this:
Shower
No perfume
Well dress-nothing inapropriate more conservative
ask questions
sound perfessional
posture eye contact smile

10 Job Interview Mistakes to Avoid


    No comments:

    Post a Comment