Friday, October 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Very confused after job interview please help?

Went on job interview and was told I scored very high and did very well but came in #2. If I did so well and scored so high why didn't I get the job? At the end of the conversation I was asked if I was testing or interviewing anywhere else and then was told again I did very well and scored high. What's up?

How to Answer Common Job Interview Questions



Recommended Answer:
I can tell you for sure what is going on since I interviewed many people. When I had one position to fill and did have two condidates that suits to it. I did the same. I choose one person to fill the position and go on for testing period. However this condidate may not well pass this testing period and that's why I better make sure that the second one will be available. So I cannot guarantee it... I can say that he is very good (and he really is) and ask whether he is taking some interviews somewhere else... That's that situation as it looks like... :))))))))))))

Keys to a Successful Job Interview


  • someone scored higher than you, so obviously they would pursue that person before you. however they asked if you were applying anywhere else because if that person doesnt work out then you would be a good choice for the job. being second in this case doesnt mean you lose, it just means someone else got the job but you are just as qualified and would be just as much of an asset. good job for scoring so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment