Sunday, October 23, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I had a question about a job interview?

I have a job interview for an inventory company (inventory taker).. I completed an application online and received a response yesterday. I was wondering if I still a resume during the interview. Will they ask for one? Thank You.

Seven Job Interview Preparation Secrets



Recommended Answer:
They may or may not ask for one, depending on how formal they are. Still, it's good to have one present just in case, and they'll likely ask you questions that will be on your resume anyways.

You'll come off as highly prepared, polished and professional if you have a resume to give them even if they're usually an "application only" style employer.

Get That Job: Mastering Job Interviews


  • Hello,

    I would bring a cover letter, resume, and a list of references with you to the interview just to be on the safe side. I probably wouldn't present the cover letter unless they ask for it though.

    Hope this helps :-)

  • you should bring a back-up copy just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment