Sunday, October 30, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Questions about job interview at walmart?

I have a job interview at wal mart on wednesday the 11th. This will be my third job interview ive ever been on and Ive heard the wal mart interviewing process is a little difficult. I was wondering if anyone has interviewed there and what kind of questions they asked. Please help haha and any tips would be appreciated.

Preparing For Job Interviews



Recommended Answer:
I had a interview there today to and i didn't get out of the store good before she called me back for my second interview and tomorrow Morning im being sent for a drug test and back ground check and tell me what the job involes to be sure i can do it

Job Interview Answers - 5 Of The Most Common Questions Demystified


  • I went on my first interview at Walmart today. I applied on Sunday and they alled me on Monday to schedule my interview for today. It lasted about 30 minuted and I interviewed with the department manager. He asked me a couple of behavior questions. For example: Name a time when you had a disagreement with a supervisor how did you get them to agree with what you thought was the right thing, or name a time when you had to speed up to meet a deadline, but did not make it. After the interview he had me sign some paperwork and then we walked over to the department I applied for and he discussed the position a little further. Then he said that I had the best interview all week and he wanted me to meet with his manager for a second interview and he would give me a call. I thanked him for his time and flashed a huge smile. About the time I got out the store and to my car he was calling me. I have my second interview tomorrow morning. He told me to bring two forms of id so I hope he makes an offer. Good luck to you and I hope this helped. Also I was very nervous and I didn't think I did well but I acted very confident and smiled a lot.update us!!!

  • I had to take a test when I had an interview at wal mart, but that was about 8 years ago.. it might still be the same,, there really was no interview, just the test and it was 'graded' most a multi choice test..

No comments:

Post a Comment