Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Who to send Thank you letter after Job interview?

My HR got my husband a job interview at a different client HR works for. He was interviewed by two direcotirs in different departments. My husband does not have neither one of their e-mail addresses because he was obviously contacted by the HR. Who do you think he should send the thank you e-mails to? I thought maybe calling the office to ask for those two guys e-mail addresses for Thank you letters is too much? Should he just send it to HR guy?

What do you think?
Any input would greatly be appreciated.

10 Job Interview Mistakes to Avoid



Recommended Answer:
I like the idea of calling and getting the email addresses. It doesn't hurt to thank the HR person as well. And I think a thank you email is better than sending a letter.

Learn How To Win The Job Interview Test!


  • Honestly in what the person said below in about an e-mail instead of a thank you letter. I've learned through taking many business classes that after an interview if you send an e-mail it shows that you did it at a fast pace without taking your time that it seems unprofessional. If you send a lettter it requires more effort and time because anyone can pop an e-mail.

    Second I would thank the person that interviewed you as well as the HR company that was doing the hiring/interviewing. I hope that helps :) I wish your husband the best of luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment