Saturday, October 22, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to my job interview?

I got a job interview at Target! But what should I wear? I'm a 16 year old girl if that helps! Are dark skinny jeans okay or do I need to wear khakis? Any advice is greatly appreciated:)

Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Congrats on your interview!
It's better to be a little over dressy than to be too casual if anything.
I think crisp, dark jeans are okay. No rips, paint splatter, or fading. If you don't feel comfortable with that go with some simple khakis. Wear a RED shirt, they'll appreciate you're already showing "team spirit" if you get my drift. Go for just a simple red t shirt, nothing on it and wear a nice silver necklace (doesn't have to be real silver). Don't overdo makeup or accessories. For shoes you can wear ballet flats or a clean pair of Chuck Taylors. Most of all wear a smile, that leaves a great impression.
Good luck on your interview!

Job Interview Strategies That Work - Create Your Perfect Interview Movie


  • neither...wear black slacks and a nice dressy shirt, straight jeans (no flare) and a nice shirt... OR a longish skirt with a tank top or shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment