Sunday, October 30, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to wear to a job interview?

I have a job interview tomorrow at a recreational center. I've volunteered there before so I know the guy looking to hire me. Normally the work consists of helping the rock climb wall, work scoreboards, and supervise the gym floor. Easy job for $8.50 an hour.
What i'd usually wear would be khaki shorts and a rec center shirt.

What should I wear to the interview??? I'm so lost and don't know where to begin. I don't know what would be TOO formal or too casual. Any help?

Job Interview Preparation: The Key To Getting The Job Offer!



Recommended Answer:
I think tropical shorts and a flannel t-shirt, aswell as sunglasses to make you look cool.

Seven Job Interview Preparation Secrets


  • Even though your dress code while you would be working is more on the casual side, as with any interview you want to "dress to impress." I would suggest wearing at LEAST button up shirt, a tie, and dress pants/khakis. I think in this instance, a full suit would be overkill.

  • Clean pressed slacks, button shirt (also clean and pressed), real shoes (not sneakers or sandals)

  • nice dark-wash jeans and a button down cotton shirt. it looks professional and clean but not too dressy

  • Good smart jeans with a shirt and not trainers! decent smart shoes
    goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment