Sunday, October 23, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Has anyone had a job interview for Eligibility Worker?

I have a job interview soon for eligibility worker with San Bernardino County, I was wondering what types of questions they ask or if anyone have any links that can help me I would really appreciate it.

Job Interview Questions and Answers



Recommended Answer:
I did back in September...It was for the San Bernardino office. I have an upcoming interview with the Ontario office.

The SB office interviewers asked three questions: (1) how would you handle/deal with a coworker that you didn't like (2) what was the most difficult thing you had to do at work and how did you handle it and what was the outcome (think along the lines of dilemma) (3) and something about customer service - can't remember exactly what the question was though sorry.

I don't know if they always use the same questions or the same topics or not. But before my first interview I figured they would touch on customer service, interpersonal skills, making difficult decisions, and attention to detail. So that's what I studied and I was right for the most part.

I don't know of any websites in particular. I would advise to search those subjects mentioned.

Questions to Ask During a Job Interview - Make Sure You Cover These!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment