Monday, October 31, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Any advice for someone with a job interview?

I have my first job interview tomorrow and Im nervous! Its just for a clothing store at the mall called Wet Seal. Its girl clothing and I'd probably just be a sales associate but I can't help but feel nervous.
Do you have any advice? its a group interview and I don't know whats going to happen!!. Also, maybe you can help me with a few questions like:

What should I wear?

What questions do they ask?

What are some things I can do to stand out?

Any other random information I should know?

6 Tips For a Successful Medical Device Sales Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
With what you wear, if you can, get something from their shop, to show you're interested in their products (if possible though).
Group interviews see how well you do working in a team environment, so always get involved with what's going on. They generally do group scenario type stuff.

How to Ace Your Job Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment