Sunday, October 23, 2011

Job Interview Questions: First job interview. Very nervous. How should I dress and what should I bring?

I have a McDonald's job interview this afternoon, and I don't know what to wear. I'm thinking about wearing a suite and tie, but I'm afraid that it might be too dressy (I mean it's McDonald's). Any tips on what I should wear? Also, I don't know what to bring with me. Should I bring my birth certificate? This is my first time applying for a job, so I'm very nervous. Please give lots of tips and suggestions. Thanks!

10 Job Interview Mistakes to Avoid



Recommended Answer:
Khaki pants, dress shirt blue or white, and maybe a tie, clean shows polished if leather would be best. Bring two IDs if you have them. Practice, practice, practice with your Dad and Mom, how you greet, firm handshake but not hard, speak up and clear. Wish you the best.

Job Interview Techniques Tips - What Techniques For Job Interviews Do You Need?


  • Suit and tie is OK but is dressier than needed. Something like khaki's and a button shirt would be good, and a tie with it is fine.

    You don't need to bring your birth certificate - if you get the job, they'll want to see it then. Do take names and contact info for references though, they might ask for that.

    Good luck. And it's real normal to be nervous, especially for a first interview. You'll be fine.

  • Im a owner for a car dealer. If I were you , and you wanted to impress their management. I would dress formal. Clean shave. And most importanly show them why you should hire them. From the start when you shake the managers hand to the end of the interview when you shake the managers hand. BE CONFIDENT. And you will do just fine.

    Hope this helped. GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment