Monday, October 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What questions do they ask at a job interview?

I have a job interview this Thursday for a clothing retail store as a job sale associate. this is my first job interview and im really curious, nervous, I really want/need the job.

- What happens?
- What questions do they ask?
- How can I prepare myself?
- What should I wear?
- What should i expect?

Please give me any good advise. I really appreciate it! THANKS!

Are You Making These Common Job Interview Mistakes?



Recommended Answer:
They will mostly want to get to know you a bit, and see how/why you're qualified for the job. Questions will mostly be about your experience, why you want the job, your interests, etc. They will also want to see how you interact with people.

Dress nicely, but not TOO nicely. Don't overdo it. Look at what the other employees wear and go for something along those lines.

Don't get too nervous about it, and just be yourself.

If you're really desperate, you can look at this: tinyurl.com/JobInterviewAnswer

Question To Ask At A Job Interview-5 Of The Best Questions!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment