Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What is a Hollister Job interview like?

I have a job interview at Hollister on Tuesday. I was just wondering what the atmosphere is like during the interview. I was also wondering where exactly the interview is held, because I'm a little confused. I was planning on wearing Hollister to the interview (Not a t-shirt. I'm wearing a cute cardigan with a lacy tank underneath), is it a good idea to do that? Should a bring a resume? Any information you have would be beneficial. Thanks :D

5 Steps to a Great Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
It feels as if your in front of a camera on a show around the world,be careful and don't strugle ,just say whatever your gonna say and there you got it, P.S. It's embarssing!

The Essential Job Interview Checklist


  • Shallow

No comments:

Post a Comment