Monday, October 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear for a job interview?

What should I wear for a job interview for Buckle clothing company?

I was thinking about khakis and a green Lacoste polo, or maybe khakis with a blue Le Tigre polo, or black slacks with a blue Lacoste polo... or black slacks with a white shirt and a black vest over it... as you can tell, I am very nervous. I really want this job! I need one!

How to Answer Job Interview Questions - How to Impress Your Potential Employer



Recommended Answer:
a polo with dress slacks works :))

a button down shirt with black slacks also works
:)

Job Search Strategies - Seven Kinds of Job Interviews


  • I'd wear a clean, white button up shirt with sleeves rolled up to the elbow, and some nice Black or Denim slacks (pants) You need everything to be clean and smell good! Don't over do it with cologne or anything, just a light spray on the neck and wrists are enough. But being clean, presentable and social is important in the interview. Be nice, no attitude no matter what, and stare into their eyes when they speak! Good luck!

    :)

    -S

  • Not really sure, but its always better to over-dress than under-dress. I work in the jewelry industry and see people in jeans and button downs or people wearing thousand dollar suits every day.

  • Get an outfit completely of the clothes they sell and layer it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment