Sunday, October 23, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I need help on my first job interview, please?

I'm 17 year old girl and I'm having my first job interview at Vans tomorrow. All I know is that it will be a group interview and based from what I've seen before, there will only be one interviewer. I'm really a newbie when it comes to this, so can you guys give me tips on what to wear and what questions to ask? Oh, and also can you give me some possible questions that they will ask?

Thank you :) I'll give 5 stars to the best answer!

Job Interview Cheat Sheet - Top 6 Questions & Mental Strategies



Recommended Answer:
You should wear a nice dress , and look your best , because employers hire the people who make good impressions . They sometimes ask why you left your last job or what responsibilities you had , what do you want todo 5-10 yrs in future , may ask about your courses in school and how do you think it relates , why do you want to work here or what do you know about our company . You can ask about pay , benefits , future payraises , or expectations from prospective boss . Never be too honest and give them too much information that may be viewed negatively , but tell the truth and never lie in an interview . Best of luck !

How to Prepare For a Job Interview - Preparing For a Good Job


  • A group interview is no pressure. Dress in slacks, blouse and comfortable shoes. Hair neat. No perfume, easy on makeup and very little jewelry. Pay attention to what is said. You will not be asked any hard questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment