Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Job Interview Questions: About the drug test for my job interview?

So at my job interview before yesterday, they paid for my drug test. The manager told me he wants to hire me. However he said that he's going on vacation next week.

He also said there's going to be a second interview. This job is for payless shoe store. This store is not expensive. Why does it take this long?
It never took this long for other retail stores I applied in the past, and they were more expensive.

Preparing to Answer Job Interview Questions



Recommended Answer:
The time frame of getting hired depends on the manager that is doing the hiring. It does not matter how expensive the store is but what matters in this case is that the manager is going on vacation. He is probably going to be the one to train you so what sense would it make for you to start without being trained? Be patient and it might work out for you, be impatient and it could backfire.

Job Interview Weaknesses - How to Overcome These Common Job Interview Weaknesses


    No comments:

    Post a Comment