Monday, October 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: For this specific job interview, when should I get there?

I always hear that you should get to the interview 10-15 minutes early. I have my first ever job interview tomorrow at Culver's and since that is a restaurant, should I get there early?

I was told to go and ask for the manager at 4:00. But sometimes, theer is a line for food so what time should I get there at? I don't want to cut a bunch of people so I could speak to the manager.

Knowing Some Job Interview Tips and Questions



Recommended Answer:
get there around 10 minutes early and if there is a line by the time you ask for the manager and he/she comes it will be 5 minutes before so it shows you don't wait till the last minute

Job Interviews -- The Real Reasons Why You Need to Follow Up


  • About 10 minutes early.

  • Your boss always likes when you get there early.

No comments:

Post a Comment