Monday, October 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Help tomorrow my first job interview?

I have an interview at summer youth works internship program tomorrow. I have never been in a job interview before help how should I dress act everything. I was wondering to wear a black t shirt with jeans. I am 18 years old but I look really tiny for my age.

Use Good Scents for Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
I agree with daybreak.

Job Interview Process 101 for First Time Job Seekers


  • Black minimizes size, so I would wear a red shirt or something more vibrant. Jeans or kacky pants with clean shoes.

    Be sure that you are groomed well (clean and a smile).

    Be prepared to tell why you want the job and why you want to work with children.
    You may be subject to DOJ (Dept. of Justice) exam which just checks to see if you have any record of child abuse (no biggie). Your employer will pay for this.

    You may be asked how do you react to pressure? Working with kids is important and no one wants a hothead working with children.

  • +1 Daybreak

No comments:

Post a Comment