Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview tomorrow, what should I wear?

I'm 17 and am scheduled for an interview for a job as a clerk for CVS pharmacy. I don't want to wear jeans because they don't seem to be very professional, but I really don't have anything else to wear. I have nice shoes to wear and a pretty blouse, but no khakis or dress slacks. This is my first job interview, but not my first job. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Essentials of Job Interviewing



Recommended Answer:
borrow a pair of khakis or just go to a thrift store, for a couple of dollars you can get a nice pair of slacks..........

Accounting Job Interview


  • just wear your everyday stuff. i mean i'm sure that dressing up business like would help, but if your just looking to be a CVS clerk, then your interviewer is only making sure that your a normal person. they don't look to see if you have any special talents, i mean its a clerk job, their just trying to make sure your not some crazy drug addict or party person who's going to have a hard time coming to work on time (or even at all)

  • u have to be dressed tidy and reasonable, i just find my party dress then i see this
    www.dealstudio.com/searchdeals.ph…
    the dress in the pic is very decent for u, or u can go 4 a reference.
    good luck.

  • I don't exactly know what you should wear but I know what you should definitely not wear, your birthday suit.

  • Dress pants or a decent length skirt, dress shoes, and a nice shirt. Be well groomed also. Good luck!

  • try and find a nice skirt, if you cant wear an oversized blouse but make sure your shoes are nice

  • just go buy some slacks
    or borrow a pair if you know someone the same size as you
    go in looking professional
    good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment