Sunday, October 23, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to wear for a job interview?

I have a job interview this Friday, and I'm applying to be an office assistant. However, I don't know what to wear. I am 16 years old and I want to make the best impression,yet I don't want to go over the top with the smart look. I was planning to wear smart trousers, shirt (possibly tie) and a smart jacket.

Thanks for your help. :)

How to Ace Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
You should always look your best at any interview.

I highly suggest that you wear what you have planned... Trousers, shirt, tie, and a jacket. If you notice that everyone isn't as dressed up as you, you can always take off the jacket.

Job Interview - Top Tips When Preparing for a Job Interview


  • I would say go smart casual, if you wear a suit it wouldn't look too good

No comments:

Post a Comment