Monday, October 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview tomorrow,i left mt previous job cos of getting bullied by my manager,will this make me ?

I'm going to need to say at my job interview that i left my previous job due to being bullied by my boss.i'm in retail management. will this look like i cant cope with pressure/cant get on with people etc?

Job Interview Preparation - Ease the Stress of Interviewing



Recommended Answer:
You do better to say how your previous job didnt fit what you were looking for. Let them know how the position that you are interviewing for matches your goals and how excited you are to becoming part of their team. You come across all types of people in business, sorry you had a bad experience with your last job but dont start pointing fingers/bashing your former supervisor in an interview, it's unprofessional and reflects badly on you. If you were the interviewer, would you want to hire someone like that?

Tips For Facing a Job Interview


  • Yes, it will make you look like you can't cope and that you are a problem employee. "Unfortunately, it just wasn't a good match for my skill set and personality. I have had such wonderful experiences with this company and heard great things about working for you/them that I think that this would be a much better fit." If they push it, you can always say how you do incredibly well under pressure and with most kinds of management, but that you didn't mesh with their management style. This doesn't make you look whiny or like you are blaming anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment