Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Possibly a dumb question about my job interview?

so I have a job interview on Monday at a fast-food/restaurant place, am I suppose to just walk into that fast-food/restaurant and then ask around about where my job interview is? I know it sounds stupid, but I guess I just wanna confirm I am doing the right thing.

A Guide to Preparing For Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Arrive early. It will give you extra time to take a deep breath and relax. I agree with the advice to go to the place where you normally order and tell the "order taker" that you have an appointment for a job interview. Whoever you approach will be very understanding as they too went to that same counter at some point and did the very same thing. The employees are used to people coming in for interviews. Good luck. Be enthusiastic and respectful.

Job Interview Skills: How to Manage a Bad Interview!


  • Walk in and go to where you usually make your order and just be like "Hi, I'm here for a 6:00 interview." And they'll show you from there.

    Don't sweat it!

    Good luck!

  • "Hi, I'm here for a job interview"

    *Points you towards the back.* It's over there.

  • Yes. Just walk in and say you're here for your interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment