Saturday, October 22, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What do you wear to Hollister/Abercrombie job interview (Experienced answers please!)?

I have a group job interview at Hollister this week and I was wondering if anyone here has been through their interview process and what the appropriate dress is.

I've been told to either dress head to toe in Hollister like jeans and a flowy top or to wear professional attire, such as dress pants. What do you recommend?

Thanks so much! I know its not the greatest job but its some extra money while I'm in college.

Help, I Have to Prepare For My Job Interview!



Recommended Answer:
A few people I know have gone to interviews and they wore Hollister for everything. I guess that would be the best choice because if you look at all the people that work there, they were Hollister too. Hope this helps and good luck at your interview :)

Make Your Resume and Amazing Cover Letter Unpredictable - Land a Job Interview Today!


  • since im the manager at a local hollister here are a few cute outfits ive seen lately

    www.polyvore.com/another_school_day/set?id=28975639

    www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28937703

  • Just look natural.. don't cake on makeup. I wore jeans a tank and a cardigan to my interview and got the job. Only my tank was from hollister!

  • here this might be able to help youuuu
    best of luck! cheers xx

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyLBiWwWKe0

No comments:

Post a Comment