Monday, October 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Is this proper attire for a job interview with CPK?

Hi. I work downtown, doing an internship which requires me to wear a suit to work. It is an unpaid internship, and so I want to apply for a job at California Pizza Kitchen as well. Am I overdressing if I show up to the job interview at CPK after I get out of work in a suit?

Job Interviews - Do You Really Want the Job?



Recommended Answer:
It is never inappropriate to dress well. Explain that you have just come from your internship and use it as an opportunity to highlight your work ethic and professionalism. Good interview tips can be found at the site below.

Trying To Get A Job? Do Away With These Job Interview Booboos


  • Many people get stuck when they are aiming to decide what to wear at an interview. Myself I'm from the old school, I contend that formal wear is never incorrect; you can get some tips and tricks from the site in the box below, they also have loads of stuff on job searching.

  • For the best free tips & advice on job interviews, visit the source below.

No comments:

Post a Comment