Friday, October 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Anyone had a job interview at 27weeks pregnant?

I have two job interviews next week for Target and Lowes. Im kind of nervous because I really need a job and I know legally they cant not hire you because of being pregnant. I dont know if i should just tell them flat out because I am showing its very obvious im pregnant. Or if i should just not say anything and do the interview because they will know regardless if i say it or not. And what should i wear? since i cant really fit into anything.

10 Easy Ways to Be Much More Confident in Job Interviews



Recommended Answer:
i had a 2 job interviews when i was preg with my second child. the 1st interview when i was about 3 mths along (i got the job but quit during training because i hated it) and about 5 or 6mths along for the 2nd interview. . i wore dark clothes and they didn't fit tight, but i still assumed i looked pregnant. I didn't mention it during the interview. i got hired and by that time i was 6mths and i asked my manager if she knew i was pregnant and she said she had no idea but she was really cool and it didn't matter either way...i don't recommend you it's really a personal and you aren't obligated to disclose it...

How to Answer Interview Questions - The Number One Job Interview Tip


  • I never had a job interview when I was pregnant. Both of those places need good help and realize that the position is usually not long-term. Try to look neat and professional. I'd wear something that fit a little loose, so your condition is not as obvious. Try borrowing something from a friend. Sometimes a boy's shirt will fit pretty good. You don't need to say anything about your pregnancy at the interview. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment