Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What do I bring to a job interview at Abercrombie&Ftich or at Hollister Co.?

I am in high school and in need of a of summer job and I have a job interview on thursday at Hollister and tomorrow at Abercrombie&Fitch. It's my first time looking for a job & I'm very nervous.. what do I need to bring ? Please & thank you !

Answering Interview Questions - How to Make the Right Impression in Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
You don't need to bring anything but some questions about the job if you have some, an outgoing attitude and a smile! A&F loves friendly, enthusiastic employees, so do your best to act the part. Good luck!

Special Job Interview Considerations


  • * pen (blue or black ink) to write.
    * #2 pencil (with working eraser) to take notes
    * mini notebook (for notes and math calculations)
    * pocket calc (use only if permitted)
    * resume (if applicable to you)
    * list of questions to ask (so you do not return here on Friday to ask)

    some questions to ask (if you do not know)
    * dress code
    * working shift
    * probation period
    * salary
    * immediate supervisor
    * who you report to on 1st day (or daily)
    * employee discounts
    * rules (and will a handbook be issued)
    * permanent/alternate position(s) available after summer
    * how soon will I hear a response (and the method: mail, email, phone, etc)
    * who can/may I speak to on follow ups
    * how early can I arrive (their Insurance has to cover you so not too early)
    * what is considered late (2 min, 3, etc.)
    * allowed to start shift if late (MTA gives late letter so know how to get it)
    * Am I allowed to use ______ while here (company or personal item)

  • your resume and a pen.If necessary,you can take you ID.But what i think the most important is your smile and confidence.Come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment