Monday, October 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to a job interview?

I have two job interviews coming up for marketing assistant positions in companies based in central london.
I haven't had an interview since I was 16 and that was for a retail position I'm still holding.

I've just graduated, and I don't own a suit. I don't want to seem overdressed anyway. And don't want to seem too boring either. Any ideas? I was thinking a pencil skirt, coloured blouse and cardigan or something along those lines....

Job Interview Tips - A Great Resource For Job Interview Preparation



Recommended Answer:
I love Pencil skirts they are the cutest and maybe a cute blazer to go with good luck on the interviews I have one coming up soon to I'm starting to think of what to wear as well.

Know the Common Job Interview Questions


    No comments:

    Post a Comment